• Constant Non-Basque Player Recommendations - Athletic Club

bowieinspace
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

Hey guys,

Avid Athletic Club player here - there's historically been an issue in prior FM's with data analysts recommending non-Basque over 16 year olds as potential transfer targets, I think from memory it's an issue that was worked on last year.

This year there seems to be a major issue with recommendations from a variety of staff members in scouting meetings, who are recommending non-Basque players. Anecdotally this seems to be players who are younger, as per the photo example. Note he is 17 years old, and turned 17 in July (it's December in game) but you can see in the 'pros' section of the scout report that it references we can sign him because he is 16. This issue is flooding my scout meetings with ineligible players sadly, and it's an inconvenience to click through to check their nationalities just in case.

It's repeatable at every recruitment meeting provided the staff team have players to recommend. I have uploaded my save file to the cloud - Geronimo Dalli - A. Bilbao (v02). You should be able to click to the scouting tab and see the reports I've referenced via photo, if not just continue once (I'm not sure of the exact moment I saved and I've discarded the reports now). 

Thanks guys

spacer.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments