• Lower League Scottish and English Sides (Leagues Not Loaded) Hoover Up Free Transfers?

• Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hey guys, 

One thing I've noticed a lot this year, Is teams that play In divisions lower that the lowest playable seem to be able to attract a lot of players, pay good wages and outbid sides that have a higher reputation than them.

I'm managing Elgin City In the Scottish Championship and have noticed sides like Broomhill, Darvel, Buckie, Rothes, have been hoovering up players on pre contacts, while clubs liker Peterhead, Albion Rovers and many other established sides are not renewing their own players contacts and struggling to have a 15 man squad, and having greyed out players on their bench. I've just seen the starting GK from Queen's Park (Pre Season Favs to Win League) drop down three divisions, he was also In the year priors Dream XI,
    Even when I put players on the transfer list, the clubs looking to buy these players (on a free) are these clubs in leagues not loaded. I just offloaded my starting CDM from the season prior, and he dropped down three divisions to join a club.

While In England newly promoted sides from the regional premier divisions, going into the conference have got back to back promotions, and are always favourites for promotion. A lot of free players at the start of the game go to these clubs, like Royston, Met Police, Whitby Town ect and as the sames go on, released newgens go to these clubs as well. 

I've attached a few files with my findings, I've also uploaded my save file to OwnCloud under "Lower League Scottish Sides Signing Lots of Players".

Thank you, and If need anything else, let me know. 

Rob2107199048_Example1.thumb.png.a961035baa3e580ca997be5eccc0daef.png

956714415_Example2.thumb.png.187340edcd4ca259f2da8cd7914794bb.png

700820906_Example3.thumb.png.f1de56693603b3931190266d32422911.png

1513425263_Example4.thumb.png.116075eff4eac520eaf07ff0263b7ac0.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments