• My future transfer happens as soon as I press accept

D2Cj
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I posted this to the main forum, but I'm going to copy it in here just in case it is a bug.

---

I'm not too sure if this is a bug or if I'm completely misunderstanding the situation (very likely!)

I had a star player who got unsettled and wanted a move out of the club. I ended up agreeing to accept an offer for him and did so, but made sure to lock in that the transfer would only complete at the end of my current season. 

Once we agreed on the price and accepted, I waited for the contract negotiations to go through and then clicked to allow the transfer. Once I did this however, the player instantly moved clubs. 

I play with the editor so if this is a bug I don't mind moving the player back to my club, but if it is a mistake I'd rather live with it. 

I've included screenshots of the agreed transfer for reference. 

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

3 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Could we get a save file to investigate this from please? :)

Hi Kyle 

I have the exact same issue, with a save file just before I hit accept transfer.

It had already happened before and this time round I saved it at the last moment so I could cancel if needed. 

Please let me know if you would find the file useful?  

Hi Kyle, 

I've uploaded the save file called "Christopher Jones - Feren - Copy.fm"

It should be at the moment you press 'accept, reject or delay' if I remember correctly.

• SI Staff
    On 15/11/2021 at 17:30, D2Cj said:

Hi Kyle, 

I've uploaded the save file called "Christopher Jones - Feren - Copy.fm"

It should be at the moment you press 'accept, reject or delay' if I remember correctly.

Hi @D2Cj, having started investigations into this, would it be possible to get a saved game from before the bid is made? Thanks :)

Sorry, I don't have a save file from before the bid was made, I had my autosaves disabled for some reason.

I'm not too sure if I'll be able to replicate this issue, I might try and offer out some players after my next transfer window to see if it happens again.