• National League Transfer Windows

Terrance The T-Rex
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

Unsure if this is a bug or not as I am looking for some clarification. when I play in the England Vanarama National League you do not have a transfer window and are able to sign players throughout the entire season, however when watching the "Welcome To Wrexham" documentary they make multiple references to the transfer window and how they have to follow it the same as prem/championship league clubs etc etc

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Are the players you're trying to sign on full time or part time contracts? Transfers between clubs can only happen within the windows, albeit offers can be made in between times (but won't process until the window opens).

image.png.14e4e6a7be66bfdf1094cd07f651c24c.pngimage.png.6a3b4aff63630c43cc9eb06de647c0e9.png

On 06/10/2022 at 23:16, Kyle Brown said:

Are the players you're trying to sign on full time or part time contracts? Transfers between clubs can only happen within the windows, albeit offers can be made in between times (but won't process

until the window opens).

I am making full time contracts for players in both higher divisions and the same division as well as those from clubs from abroad too

There is no transfer window/deadline day at the closing of the window on September 1stimage.png.14e4e6a7be66bfdf1094cd07f651c24c.png

And it is the exact same for January 1st with no transfer window opening

image.png.6a3b4aff63630c43cc9eb06de647c0e9.png

As you can see in this image I have been able to complete the signing of a player from Barnsley on the 5th of october and he is able to go right into the first team without waiting until the next transfer window to register him unlike where in the documentary they state they can only sigh players within the transfer window ending September 1st and then the January window 

image.png.c222ef5f19e99961eed21d841aad12a8.pngimage.png.1f7e0eef44ab7b77a4ba4e31bd841402.png

Edited by Terrance The T-Rex

This has been an issue in all of my Wrexham saves in both FM21 and FM22 I have also played about 3/4 wrexham saves on each game and every time in the national league I have the exact same problem, so I know it is not just this save, I accidently deleted the previous save as it was just a save I made to report the bug so I have crated a new save and played until october and have made a mass of signings to showcase the bug properly with both loans and full transfers from teams in the national league up to the championship. All new signings can be seen in the squad as players not on the sub bench in this image and were all signed between October 1st and October 15th

image.png.8266bb864555e3c30fab6c0ef96cd490.png

Save File has been uploaded as "Wrexham National League Transfer Window Bug Save.fm" 

image.png.b94e7b40f5c0bfa9e3236f8cf91c1413.png