• Other club making constant offers for same player

Cause = Time
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

I have a player (Darko Tomas) on my shortlist, and the same club (Malmo) is making an absurd amount of (loan) offers for him. I can rarely progress a day without a news item in my inbox "Malmö FF make loan approach for Tomas". See the screenshot for an example. That's 6 in one day. And the offers only seem to be getting *worse* over time (fee is going down, obviously I don't know which other clauses are involved).

I'm uploading a save to the cloud now. The screenshot is from the time of the save - when I continued to the next day, Malmo had already made another two loan offers by the next morning.

tomas offers.PNG

• Steps To Reproduce:
      load the save, continue, and run a sweepstake on how many offers Malmö can make within the course of, say, a week.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Just a note now I made it through the whole of the next game day: they made 30 (yes, thirty, not a typo) loan offers for him on that one single day.

No, I don't have any older files, unfortunately. It was actually going on for several weeks or maybe even months, but it ramped up slowly (maybe once a week at first, then it became once every few days, once every two days) so it took a while for it to become obvious it was a "problem" situation rather than just "oh they're quite persistent aren't they?".

Edited by Cause = Time

• Administrators

No worries, if you spot it happening again in future transfer windows do please try and get a save over to us. :)

In the meantime we'll keep an eye out on playtests and see if we can get further examples.