• Scouts not retaining new knowledge.

Sotonic
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Known Issue

Description of issue

My scouts have been scouting regions (e.g., Northeastern Europe) set to "ongoing" without any other duties (i.e., no player scouting, no other assignments, nothing) for more than eight months now, and they are not accumulating knowledge. It seems as though every time they move from one country to another within a region, they lose any knowledge they have accumulated.

Note: One scout  set to South Europe does seem to have managed to permanently gain knowledge of Italy, but none of the others have gained anything.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

We'd need a save file in order to investigate this please, with some examples of the specific scouts we will see the issue occurring for.

I uploaded to the SI Cloud (file name "Spike Doggett - Southampton.fm")

Scouts that haven't accumulated any knowledge: Chris Welman, Jim Flood, Thomas Rekus.

Scout that has definitely learned Italy but nothing else: Ruedi Zbinden.

Scouts that have acquired a little bit of knowledge btu I think will lose it again soon: Lucian Canepa, Johann Eder.

And I have further information: I think maybe the scouts are only able to permanently acquire knowledge in the countries for which I have at least some leagues loaded.