• Weird AI Behaviour when user is accepting a loan offer (Mandatory Future Fee).

Sherkey
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

So, I have 2 issues when trying to accept a loan offer from PSG for Eric Bailly.

1 - When I try to include a Mandatory Future in the loan offer for Eric Bailly (as shown below), the period suddenly gets becomes end of 2023, despite the negotiations only showing as end of season (which should be end of 2022). This problem only happens when I include the Mandatory Future fee, doesn't occur with the Optional Future Fee (i.e, Accepting PSG's contract as is).

image.thumb.png.165177654d5355a23d7c9dcf0088dd5b.png

image.thumb.png.63c68abeb01a3114f46883795ddc0f40.png

Issue - 2

When I change the duration to "End of Next Season" on the above loan offer, the AI suddenly comes back with insane monthly playing and unplaying fee. Again, this only happens when I use Mandatory Future Fee (instead of using Optional Future Fee, which is PSG's initial offer). IT then turns down the offer (despite being the one negotiating back with the insane amount).

image.thumb.png.3781d3dd866b0c80636f56ce2774dbe0.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Issue - 1 (Change fee to Mandatory Future fee (non negotiable) - 30 Mn/40 Mn). Accept the negotiations (making the playing and unplaying monthly wage non negotiable at 20%). Accept the demands. The change loan duration should be visible in the player profile.

Issue 2 - Change the MAndatory future fee like above and change the duration to end of next season.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments