• £0 min release fee set for new free signings

Stephen_E
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Had this happen to every player I’ve signed on a free transfer that they’ve had £0 min release fee set even though I’ve not negotiated one in the players contracts 

604C8A76-0F70-416F-BA85-72067F8F0074.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Also having this issue, it doesn't seem to happen immediately. I remember checking this guys contract early on season, and I went to check what clubs were interested in him just now and saw this.

Screenshot_20211110-160751_FM22 Mobile.jpg

23 minutes ago, Ben Voisey said:

Have you got a save that you can send us so we can have a look at from before the player in question was signed?  

I don't unfortunately

3 hours ago, Ben Voisey said:

Have you got a save that you can send us so we can have a look at from before the player in question was signed?  

I haven’t got a computer to send the save over which is a shame. Is there any other way it could be resolved?

7 minutes ago, Stephen_E said:

I haven’t got a computer to send the save over which is a shame. Is there any other way it could be resolved?

you can do it in game by going to:
    Settings, support and legal then report issue 

5 minutes ago, A J said:

you can do it in game by going to:
    Settings, support and legal then report issue 

I didn’t know that, just sent it in thanks for that 👍🏼

• SI Staff

I had a look at your save and I can't reproduce the issue as described - I am seeing the players constantly negotiating the Min Fee release clause back into the offer (arguably they are a bit too eager to ask for a min fee at this level). Do you have a specific player that you can reproduce from as you described?

1 hour ago, Alari Naylor said:

I had a look at your save and I can't reproduce the issue as described - I am seeing the players constantly negotiating the Min Fee release clause back into the offer (arguably they are a bit too eager to ask for a min fee at this level). Do you have a specific player that you can reproduce from as you described?

Majority of the players I’ve recently signed have all got it in their contracts. Unless they’ve snook the clause in without me realising 😂