• Help! Saves won't load

Brazoman
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Message added by Desmond Richardson,

Please be aware that these comments were copied here from another source and that the date and time shown for each comment may not be accurate.

Hi there, is anyone else having issues with their saves still? I can't load a game up after saving. It says "resume game" instead of "load game" but it's blacked out like there is nothing to resume!  Any help would be appreciated 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

'Resume game' will display when the game thinks there is only one save game present (and it'll just load it rather than pointlessly taking you to a save game selection page) - as to why its not loading, I'm not sure without more information.

Can you possibly post this in the bugs forum along with as much information about your device etc. as possible and we'll try and help.

• SI Staff

We are looking into this. For now, if you start a new career and then exit back out to the main menu once the new career has started you should be able to load your original save again.

On 11/11/2021 at 08:31, Brazoman said:

Hi there, is anyone else having issues with their saves still? I can't load a game up after saving. It says "resume game" instead of "load game" but it's blacked out like there is nothing to resume!  Any help would be appreciated 

On 12/11/2021 at 11:28, Ewan Aiton said:

We are looking into this. For now, if you start a new career and then exit back out to the main menu once the new career has started you should be able to load your original save again.

This fix didn't work for me. Save lost 😔

• SI Staff

Can you give us some more information on this? We'd like to know what device you are playing the game on and what version of Android/iOS that device is using?

On 15/11/2021 at 15:58, Ewan Aiton said:

Can you give us some more information on this? We'd like to know what device you are playing the game on and what version of Android/iOS that device is using?

Oppo Find X2 Neo 

ColorOS 11.1 Android 11