• How is this an F in loyalty???

MatiasDFS
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I guess this is a bug as its impossible two team leaders and three influents green are less than an influent red, and isnt just bad, is the worst with an F.

i uploaded the save with the game settings option, its a fulham save in the date of the screenshots and the manager is called Matias.

Screenshot_20211124-232100_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20211124-232103_FM22 Mobile.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

hace 13 horas, Jotham Taylor dijo:

Hi, I was wondering if you had the name of the save file so we can look into the issue. 

Thanks, 

Joth

the game didnt give me an option to name the save when uploading, but is a fm_save2 if that helps

• SI Staff

Hello. When you upload a save using the in game issue reporter the game renames the save with a serial-number-style name in the format AAAAAAA1-BBB2-CCC3-DDD4-EEEEEEEEEEE5.fms. Would you be able to re-upload the save and provide us with the filename please? Also, could you let us know what device and the version of iOS/Android your are playing the game on?

hace 50 minutos, Ewan Aiton dijo:

Hello. When you upload a save using the in game issue reporter the game renames the save with a serial-number-style name in the format AAAAAAA1-BBB2-CCC3-DDD4-EEEEEEEEEEE5.fms. Would you be able to re-upload the save and provide us with the filename please? Also, could you let us know what device and the version of iOS/Android your are playing the game on?

Hi Ewan, now the game doesnt let me upload and says that "i dont have connection" not really sure why, i renamed the save to loyaltybug.fms and uploaded it to your cloud on "how to upload files to us" sorry if isnt the most practical way. Im on a Samsung Galaxy J7 with 8.1.1