• Incorrect data.

KICKERS
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Message added by Desmond Richardson,

Please be aware that these comments were copied here from another source and that the date and time shown for each comment may not be accurate.

Hi.

Any idea why this is happening please ? - Player ratings screens not matching up to relevant game.

Good example tagged, where ft score is a 0-0 yet guy attributed with scoring..

Screenshot_20220514-233639_FM22 Mobile.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

If this occurs then please send me the pkm (after a match you can save down the pkm using the downward arrow icon) - this is called 'divergence' and is a real pain to track down as its incredibly rare on most machines.

(I believe its caused by something within the match engine not being 'cleared' down fully - but it only occurs very rarely and most commonly on machines which haven't been rebooted for a while so have a lot of 'dirty memory' ...)

3 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

If this occurs then please send me the pkm (after a match you can save down the pkm using the downward arrow icon) - this is called 'divergence' and is a real pain to track down as its incredibly rare on most machines.

(I believe its caused by something within the match engine not being 'cleared' down fully - but it only occurs very rarely and most commonly on machines which haven't been rebooted for a while so have a lot of 'dirty memory' ...)

Roger. Thanks.