• Loan bug

PaZa8523
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Hello S.I.,

This is the first bug I saw in the game. I've attached the screenshot (see the order by the hour of screenshot).

There're 3 teams interested to Pellegrini, but I couldn't choose the offer.

Screenshot_20211109_094744_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Screenshot_20211109_094814_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Screenshot_20211109_094818_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Screenshot_20211109_095206_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Screenshot_20211109_095213_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Screenshot_20211109_095224_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

19 minuti fa, MikaelS ha scritto:

Was it approved automatically? Check your Assistant Manager settings, if he is set to handle loans.

I didn't touch anything in the coach options (no flag). It was automatically approved.

Edited by PaZa8523

1 hour ago, PaZa8523 said:

I didn't touch anything in the coach options (no flag). It was automatically approved.

Was is at the beginning of the game? I wonder if it was a loan that was already agreed on launch.

6 minuti fa, MikaelS ha scritto:

Was is at the beginning of the game? I wonder if it was a loan that was already agreed on launch.

I just started the game and try to offers some players in loan.

They accept automatically the transfer in one of the affiliated teams (don't mind if there are some interested teams in the contract view).

14 minutes ago, PaZa8523 said:

I just started the game and try to offers some players in loan.

They accept automatically the transfer in one of the affiliated teams (don't mind if there are some interested teams in the contract view).

I just tested it and I am getting a "confirm" button.

Can you send a savegame to the team?

Also how did you get Juventus as name? Af far as I can see, they are name Zebre ingame.

1 ora fa, Angelos Antoniades ha scritto:

Hi @PaZa8523, do you happen to have a save from before the player moves so we can try to reproduce it in house?

I can't sorry, 'cause I deleted the automatic save about this bug.

I restarted many times the game to find the bug again, bit didn't notice.

Screenshot are the only proof I have sorry.

22 ore fa, Angelos Antoniades ha scritto:

Hi @PaZa8523, do you happen to have a save from before the player moves so we can try to reproduce it in house?

@Angelos Antoniades I found another bug like this.

I refused a transfer bid from RCD Mallorca for Hamza Rafia, but immediately afterwards he automatically switched to Standard Liège.

I uploaded my save on your cloud (fm_save1_4563189331037.fms)

Edited by PaZa8523

Hamza Rafia and  Frabotta should start the game on loan to Standard Liège and Verona, please let us know if this isn't the case and provide us with that save.

Or if they transfer to others clubs without approval whilst on loan please send us the save before the transfer goes through.

24 minuti fa, James Akintayo ha scritto:

Hamza Rafia and  Frabotta should start the game on loan to Standard Liège and Verona, please let us know if this isn't the case and provide us with that save.

Or if they transfer to others clubs without approval whilst on loan please send us the save before the transfer goes through.

@James Akintayo I started the game many times to test it and now, for example, both are correctly in the right clubs on loan.

In my opinion these bugs appear randomly during the game, but I can't predict when, so it's very difficult have a save "before".

Now I just started a new season, and I'll try to save almost every day, to report all bugs I'll find.

These are the main bugs found:

- loan bid/transfer bid, not declared (and not in list of loan/trasfer), from a player and automatically accepted

- loan bid/transfer bid (in list of loan/trasfer) automatically accepted after a bid refused (from a list of 4/5 interested clubs)