• Match skips to end

Hildor
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Message added by Desmond Richardson,

Please be aware that these comments were copied here from another source and that the date and time shown for each comment may not be accurate.

Third time I got this since the update, at some point match skips to the end (didn't even saw the second goal) and I can't proceed, only can press "pause" and "play". Only way to fix it is to force shut the game and redo the match. 

Screenshot_2021-11-21-17-46-29-202_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Would you mind indicating what device you're using (and OS version) - also am I correct in presuming you're using the 'enhanced' match engine?

(if possible should this occur again can you save down the match using the down arrow icon on the top right of the page, then replay it in the 'load match' option on the game start page and let me know if the issue reproduces in that, if it does then please send the match to us asap and we'll look into it)

I've had this happen to me recently.

Couldn't proceed in the game and had to force the app to close. 

I'm on Oneplus 8T running on Android OS v11.0.11.11.

I'm also using the Enhanced match engine. 

3 horas atrás, Marc Vaughan disse:

Would you mind indicating what device you're using (and OS version) - also am I correct in presuming you're using the 'enhanced' match engine?

(if possible should this occur again can you save down the match using the down arrow icon on the top right of the page, then replay it in the 'load match' option on the game start page and let me know if the issue reproduces in that, if it does then please send the match to us asap and we'll look into it)

I'm using a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 on Android 10 and yes, it's EME. 

If the bug occurs again I'll do what you ask 👍

Em 21/11/2021 em 18:26, Marc Vaughan disse:

Did what you asked but the issue doesn't happen in the game replay. 4th time it happened to me, not sure how to reproduce this bug. 

• SI Staff
    9 minutes ago, Hildor said:

Did what you asked but the issue doesn't happen in the game replay. 4th time it happened to me, not sure how to reproduce this bug. 

Ok interesting and good to know - that might help us with tracking this down, so much appreciated :D

• SI Staff

Hi @Hildor @Micaelis @passenger58

Thanks for all the information! Really helpful!

This issue is under investigation and it would be great if we could gather a bit more information:-

- Does the match usually skip to the end at a similar point (first half/second half/whilst processing)?

- Before the issue was seen had you put the app to the background/switched apps whilst the match was playing?

- Had anything specific been done in match before the issue was seen (changing tactics, making substitution, changing settings etc?)

I can be 100% sure but it think it was never at a specific point but I'm almost sure it was always on first half. 

The 4th time I've encountered this bug I was just checking a notification from my email, didn't exactly changed apps, just dragged down the notification while the game was on, pushed the notification up and the game had skipped to the end, been trying to recreate this but the bug didn't happen. 

Nothing specific had been done, didn't even had a chance to make changes since I do them mostly in second half. 

I've had this happen to me too, it tends to happen when I swipe down on my notification bar on my phone to check my notifciations as I'm beginning the second half.

Android/Enhanced match engine