• Mistake in translate

PaZa8523
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

Hello S.I.,

I found some mistakes in translate (the same as the previous version).

I'll post others asa I find them.

In the screenshoot, the "window transfers" is closed (chiusa), not opened.

Screenshot_20211115_223414_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Il 22/11/2021 in 12:48 , Desmond Richardson ha scritto:

Hi @PaZa8523,

Thanks for flagging this with the team. We're currently investigating this issue. 

Another mistake. "ELOGIO PER L'ALA DEL REAL MADRID" is the correct sentence.

Screenshot_20220310_182949_com.sega.soccer.manager_Errore traduzione.jpg

27 minutes ago, PaZa8523 said:

Another mistake. "ELOGIO PER L'ALA DEL REAL MADRID" is the correct sentence.

Thanks for sharing this with us. Can you do you me a favour and create another thread in the Bug Tracker so we can track the individual issues separately? 

7 minuti fa, Desmond Richardson ha scritto:

Thanks for sharing this with us. Can you do you me a favour and create another thread in the Bug Tracker so we can track the individual issues separately? 

Sure, but also the first case in this thread ("window transfers") isn't fixed yet.

24 minutes ago, PaZa8523 said:

Sure, but also the first case in this thread ("window transfers") isn't fixed yet.

Thanks for doing that for us. At this moment in time we haven't addressed this issue. Whilst we still want to fix everything that is reported, there is sometimes an element of prioritisation which needs to take place due to time and capacity within the dev team.

8 minuti fa, Desmond Richardson ha scritto:

Thanks for doing that for us. At this moment in time we haven't addressed this issue. Whilst we still want to fix everything that is reported, there is sometimes an element of prioritisation which needs to take place due to time and capacity within the dev team.

I see. This is a minor bug and I understand why this is not a priority. Just tell me if I have to open another thread or not. ;)

Thanks

1 hour ago, PaZa8523 said:

I see. This is a minor bug and I understand why this is not a priority. Just tell me if I have to open another thread or not. ;)

Thanks

For now don't worry about opening another thread. For any future issues you see please create a new thread so they can be tracked individually. Thanks for all your help.