• Players in your team that you call up to the national team don't count towards potential postponement of club game

deanbthomas
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Example was when I was Swansea Uni and Wales manager. I called up around 6 players to the Welsh team, but I was not offered postponement of the game. I think the minimum is 3 for you to have the postponement offered, and I'd sometimes get it, if other players were called to other national teams.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Manage a club and national team - call up a bunch of players from your club for the national team you manage

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello @deanbthomas. Could you please send us your save where this is occurring so that we can look into this further? Also could you let us know what device you are playing the game on, what version of Android/iOS the device is running and what version of the game you are playing? The version of the game can be found on the Credits screen just below the heading.

• SI Staff

Hello again @deanbthomas. Thank you for uploading a save. I was hoping you could give a bit more information. Would you be able to tell me which matches you expected to be postponed after the call-ups? From the save provided I can see that Swansea Uni had 2 matches postponed (11th October and 15th October) due to international call-ups for matches on the 11th of October and the 14th of October.

@Ewan Aiton my game on 10th Sept for Swansea Uni should have been postponed - notice there are no welsh players that played for me that day as they were all on international duty. There was a Wales match on 9th September and 7 of my players started that.