• Possesion is still broken since the beta.

Axzel55
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I've tried multiple teams ,formations and instructions and I still don't get how a team like stoke city or rayo vallecano can get 70 % possesion & 650 passes completed against me when I'm playing as man city or Barcelona especially when I'm a possesion based manager. This makes the game unplayable for me as I don't like using direct tactics. I've seen multiple people report this bug. Fm 22 is probably the best fm game I've played in a while but it's just unplayable for me with that bug that still hasn't been fixed since the beta. Guess I'll be playing something else until they fix it. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello. Can you upload a save from the game where this is happening please? Also can you let us know what device and and version of iOS/Android you are playing on?

This is not on ios/android it's the xbox series version. I understand it's a game but it's not fun when a team like alaves from spain complete 950+ passes against me while I'm barcelona and in real life alaves struggle to even complete 300 passes. 

16400760429189188972583534212391.jpg