• Purchases won't restore

Anttz334
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

So I paid for all the items within the game as I like to use th challengers ect but after purchase it all worked fine untill the next day 

I loaded up FM and went to load my game see images for issue the purchases won't restore within the app

So I go to store to restore purchases nothing happens so though maybe purchases didn't go thru checked my bank money taken so though I'll buy again and claim a refund if I have to and check the second screenshot 

Iv tried uninstall reinstall 

Clear cache data ect and problem persists its becoming really annoying now 

Screenshot_20211109-102154_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20211109-092245_Google Play Store.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

Hi, which device are you using? Also, just to make sure you're online the whole time you're on the store?

I'm using a Samsung galaxy s10 plus and yes my phone is NEVER offline hence why it says I already OWN this product it knows I own it but the game won't restore purchases its annoying the life out of me 

May I also add iv tried to restart my phone and log out and back into my Google account and this also doesn't fix it 

Edited by Anttz334

As this is now being dealt with by our ticketed support team under the reference #478565, I will close this issue here. Therefore, all the correspondence stays in one place. Thanks again for raising this issue with us.