• Slower Processing since 5th Dec Update (Android)

Hitesh
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

6E471439-A35B-425C-A121-1990585FF755

Since the update, the game is running much slower and ruining the gameplay. Usually the processing when pressing continue is quick but it's now taking 3-5 seconds more than usual to process. 

Games are ok, it's just the processing between games. 

I've uploaded my latest game via the in app support ticket. ID at the top of this thread

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Pressing continue

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is happening to my mobile version as well. 

Game was running fine before the update. Now it is very slow between loading matches screen. 

Thanks for your help. 

GBM1982 

• SI Staff

Hi both. Thanks very much for reporting this. This is currently under investigation. In the meantime could you provide some details:-

- Your device model

- OS version

- Is this happening at all processing times or at specific times (eg - transfer windows, end of season)

10 hours ago, Jake Mant said:

Hi both. Thanks very much for reporting this. This is currently under investigation. In the meantime could you provide some details:-

- Your device model

- OS version

- Is this happening at all processing times or at specific times (eg - transfer windows, end of season)

Device is OnePlus 8 (256GB Version)

Android 11

Happens on my save game (which I've shared) and that I'm 4 seasons through. I did try a challenge and didn't really notice it but only played a few game weeks.

On 14/12/2021 at 00:08, GBM1982 said:

This is happening to my mobile version as well. 

Game was running fine before the update. Now it is very slow between loading matches screen. 

Thanks for your help. 

GBM1982 

Same problem with the recent update the processing has been slow unlike before, I'm currently using Infinix note 5 

Device is Honor 9x Android 10, Description: I have a saved game with 5 leagues loaded and previously I had no problems, but after the update the game is slower, I have noticed that it happens every time I press the button "continue" to advance the days.

Thanks.