• Tranining position bug

PaZa8523
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

Hello S.I.,

take a look at the screenshot.

Traneir suggests to train Rabiot for a tactical position who can't learn (attitude: none)

Screenshot_20211226_004459_com.sega.soccer.manager_rabiot_position.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

6 ore fa, Jake Mant ha scritto:

Hi. Thanks for flagging this. Would you be able to upload the save for this issue. Details on how to do so are below:-

I think you don't really need a save, just start a new game and see this case in detail. It also happens with most of players! ;)

• SI Staff

This is an interesting one. I've tested this here with Zebre/Rabiot (and various other players) and hired the assistant you seem to have hired (Paro) and his aptitude is listed as 'Ideal' but it seems he may be suggesting a different position in your save. We will look into this further but if you are able to also upload your save that would help the investigation.

Thanks very much!

Paro_Rabiot.PNG

Il 14/1/2022 in 15:20 , Jake Mant ha scritto:

This is an interesting one. I've tested this here with Zebre/Rabiot (and various other players) and hired the assistant you seem to have hired (Paro) and his aptitude is listed as 'Ideal' but it seems he may be suggesting a different position in your save. We will look into this further but if you are able to also upload your save that would help the investigation.

Thanks very much!

Paro_Rabiot.PNG

You have to select the position of "Left Wing" for Rabiot (as I've done in my screenshot).

And YES, Paro is my Assistant Manager.

• SI Staff

@PaZa8523 Does this issue appear when you start a new save on the latest version of the game (13.3.2) or is it only happening in this save? I ask this as some issues persist within a save even after the fix has been added but the fix will apply to all new saves after it was applied.

6 hours ago, PaZa8523 said:

@Ewan Aiton Every update, I start a new save and the issue always appears (also in the 13.3.2 version).

Hey @PaZa8523 - we are currently investigating a few issues which could be impacted by this. If at all possible could you provide us with a file save? There are so many variables which could potentially cause this issue per save. So having a save on file that is directly reproducing this error would be extremely beneficial and helpful for us.

We appreciate your help with this.

19 ore fa, Desmond Richardson ha scritto:

Hey @PaZa8523 - we are currently investigating a few issues which could be impacted by this. If at all possible could you provide us with a file save? There are so many variables which could potentially cause this issue per save. So having a save on file that is directly reproducing this error would be extremely beneficial and helpful for us.

We appreciate your help with this.

Fm save loaded: fm_save1_Rabiot_training_bug_3178463030912.fms

I mean.. Rabiot is just an example of a player with this kind of bug..

Hope I help you ;)

1 hour ago, PaZa8523 said:

Fm save loaded: fm_save1_Rabiot_training_bug_3178463030912.fms

I mean.. Rabiot is just an example of a player with this kind of bug..

Hope I help you ;)

Thank you very much for uploading your save. This will be extremely helpful for our dev team. Thanks for all your help with this.

Hey @PaZa8523

The dev team have looked into this for the second time and they can't reproduce it with your save file. They have also tried with fresh saves and still can't reproduce this.

Can you provide us with a step-by-step guide in as much detail as possible to show how you reproduce this within your save? Thanks for all your help.