• Transfers are notified without possibility of making an offer

PaZa8523
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hello S.I.,

as the title says, transfers are notified without possibility of making an offer.

Another bad thing is the cost of the player bought from Real Madrid team (€36,5M - the value was €28M).

If I try to make an offer for Koulibaly, the requested price is not under €50M o €100M when Real Madrid "disturb" my offer.

Hope I help you :)

FM save 1 (before the transfers): fm_save1_Koulibaly etc_bug_454597416531.fms

FM save 2 (after the transfers): fm_save2_Koulibaly etc_bug_454597416531.fms

Screenshot_20220427_124313_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Screenshot_20220427_124317_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Screenshot_20220427_124322_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Screenshot_20220427_124326_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Screenshot_20220427_124332_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

21 ore fa, Desmond Richardson ha scritto:

Hey @PaZa8523

Thank you so much for uploading both saves. Can you please explain in a little more detail exactly what is happening here?

as the title says, in the "News" section, player transfers are notified without possibility of making an offer.

Example: in the 1st screenshot I read about an loan offer for Varnier, and then when I enter in the player profile, the transfer is already done!

The same situation is happened for the transfer of Koulibaly.

In the last case, I wanted to report the ease with which Real Madrid buy Koulibaly.

I noticed many similar cases, where players are bought too easily from the AI teams (bought with the market value price or minor..).

In my opinion, this isn't right.

• SI Staff

@PaZa8523 I have had a good look at both saves and here is what I can see is happening.

• Neither Marco Varnier or Kalidou Koulibaly are on your Shortlist. I have double-checked and triple-checked with the first save to make sure. As a result, the only reason you are getting notified of their transfers is because they are significant moves for Serie A. If they were on your shortlist you should get the opportunity to bid for the players but given how close the first save is to the transfer deadline this may not happen as things move so fast on deadline day.
    • As far as the price issue is concerned, it seems that if Real Madrid can bid for Koulibaly without any competing bid then they can secure him for a lower price. Also the fact that they are not a Serie A team will also probably allow Napoli to let him go for a bit less. I have tried to place a bid for Koulibaly in your first save several times and each time it triggers a bidding war with Real Madrid and I ended up paying 61M EUR for Koulibaly each time I tried. Combine this with the fact that Napoli will see you as a rival club then 61m is not as unreasonable as you might think and it tracks with the game logic.

I hope this helps explain the issues you have detailed here.