• When renewing contract, player moves to interested club

deanbthomas
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Player has 6 months left on his contract and another club are interested and have made a rival offer for a pre-contract agreement. Player seemingly accepts my terms and I finalise contract. Player has then moved to the club that were interested for a random fee.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      6 months left on contract with rival offer

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello @deanbthomasCould you please send us your save where this is occurring so that we can look into this further? Also could you let us know what device you are playing the game on, what version of Android/iOS the device is running and what version of the game you are playing? The version of the game can be found on the Credits screen just below the heading.

@Ewan Aiton Have sent you the save by using report function in game. Player that this happened to was Lee Scougall. He went from my team to Brentford for 12m

Edited by deanbthomas

• SI Staff

Hello again @deanbthomas. Do you have a save from before Lee Scougall was signed by Brentford? I can see from his player history in the save you've provided that he did move to Brentford for £12M and you bought him back for £27.5M. In order for us to see what happened here and why the player transferred even after signing a new contract we need to be able to play through the game, ideally from the point where the player signed the new contract to see what is happening.

@Ewan Aiton Really sorry, I don't have the saved game from before this happened (I selected the wrong auto save and it overwrote the auto save from before) - but this has happened again. All of the screen shots happened on the same day (31st Dec 2024). I offered a contract, he seemingly accepted (all fields went green) I then hit finalise and he moved.

IMG_5174.thumb.jpg.1f643972cbc8902be1135ebd9ebb92cb.jpgIMG_5175.thumb.jpg.d751891cbc8d72c3ecc8157993ed8ae9.jpgIMG_5172.thumb.jpg.b930aefd2aed369075fdc7fa59c71a4b.jpgIMG_5173.thumb.jpg.015cc0510c044bf707bf02f68a250d16.jpgIMG_5172.thumb.jpg.b930aefd2aed369075fdc7fa59c71a4b.jpg

@Ewan Aiton Great news, I've found it again and I've sent over the saved game. If you load that game, go to Kwame Male, offer contract, don't change anything on the contract, suggest terms and finalise - he moved to a club for £120k.

IMG_5346.jpg

IMG_5347.jpg

IMG_5348.jpg

IMG_5349.jpg

IMG_5350.jpg

IMG_5351.jpg