• Samsung s6 lite : Resolution problem.

lets_go_reds
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Hello. I am trying to play fm 22 mobile at my Samsung s6 lite (tablet). But the screen is very stretched and big. So i cant even go to interface and resize it. Any ideas? Thanks. 

There is a screenshot from the starting screen. 

606595976_Screenshot_20220427-150600_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.e2f22a6bc766baac2fe91ce1c22ef6b3.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

21 hours ago, Desmond Richardson said:

Can you please help us out with the following information? Which skin is the device using? It'll show along with the version number at the top of the credits screen.

Which version of Samsung's Android UI are you on, as well as the raw Android version number.

And lastly, what skins are being used in the settings menu? If you've got any third-party modifications, could you let us know which? Such as .txt files.

Hi Desmond, please see my reply to your colleague Kyle above.  It is impossible to tell you the skin and version number as the screen is so 'zoomed in' that only the very bottom of the relevant numbers can be seen when you actually make it to the credits scene.

I can only assume, given the number of responses to the above that sound similar to mine that all the settings are completely at factory installation level.  The game is unplayable and non navigational for me (and all of the posters above) so no one will have been able to change any skin settings or install any third party mods.  You literally can't do anything with it as so little of the screen is actually viewable on the device.

As above, I am personally using Android 12, with One UI 4.1.

22 minutes ago, sarc87 said:

Hi Desmond, please see my reply to your colleague Kyle above.  It is impossible to tell you the skin and version number as the screen is so 'zoomed in' that only the very bottom of the relevant numbers can be seen when you actually make it to the credits scene.

I can only assume, given the number of responses to the above that sound similar to mine that all the settings are completely at factory installation level.  The game is unplayable and non navigational for me (and all of the posters above) so no one will have been able to change any skin settings or install any third party mods.  You literally can't do anything with it as so little of the screen is actually viewable on the device.

As above, I am personally using Android 12, with One UI 4.1.

Thanks for the response.

Going back ever so slightly - did this randomly happen overnight? Do you remember if you might have installed a new system update prior to this error occurring? 

On 27/07/2022 at 15:39, Desmond Richardson said:

Thanks for the response.

Going back ever so slightly - did this randomly happen overnight? Do you remember if you might have installed a new system update prior to this error occurring? 

Hi Desmond, I've never been able to play the game, as it's like this straight from installation.

I’m adding here that I purchased the game on a brand new tablet and experienced the same issues as all have commented. Refunded it straight away.

Are we closer to a fix?

On 04/08/2022 at 18:53, nathansussex4 said:

I’m adding here that I purchased the game on a brand new tablet and experienced the same issues as all have commented. Refunded it straight away.

Are we closer to a fix?

Hi Nathan,

Apologies for the delay in response. This is an issue the team are still investigating as we can't currently reproduce this issue. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. 

On 15/08/2022 at 16:03, Desmond Richardson said:

Hi Nathan,

Apologies for the delay in response. This is an issue the team are still investigating as we can't currently reproduce this issue. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Any update?

7 hours ago, Panos Mamis said:

Any update?

Unfortunately we have no further update as of yet. We shall update the thread once we have some news in regards to this issue. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

On 25/08/2022 at 19:10, Desmond Richardson said:

Unfortunately we have no further update as of yet. We shall update the thread once we have some news in regards to this issue. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Hi Desmond, out of interest, do you know if the matter is still getting looked into? 

Just considering whether it's still worth bothering trying to play the game or refund it?!