• Stuck on Selecting Xbox profile

SucksAtFM
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

When I first launch the game on Xcloud (I have tried via PC and Android) it asks me to select an Xbox profile. However via PC controls or touch controls it does not allow me to select a profile so the game is just stuck at that point. Any ideas to get past this?

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Launch on Xbox Cloud.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi @SucksAtFM,

As previously mentioned I wanted to thank you again for raising this issue with us. Our team have investigated this issue and have confirmed with Microsoft that it's a problem on Microsoft's end. I'll come back to this once we have more news. 

On 16/11/2021 at 15:58, Desmond Richardson said:

Hi @SucksAtFM,

As previously mentioned I wanted to thank you again for raising this issue with us. Our team have investigated this issue and have confirmed with Microsoft that it's a problem on Microsoft's end. I'll come back to this once we have more news. 

Don’t suppose they’ve updated you yet @Desmond Richardson I still find the on screen touch pad very odd you’ve got to click higher up than the actual button is.

10 hours ago, zakbrown96 said:

Don’t suppose they’ve updated you yet @Desmond Richardson I still find the on screen touch pad very odd you’ve got to click higher up than the actual button is.

Nothing new unfortunately. If you're having issues with the touch pad I would recommend reporting any issues via Microsoft. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

11 hours ago, Desmond Richardson said:

Nothing new unfortunately. If you're having issues with the touch pad I would recommend reporting any issues via Microsoft. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

All the other cloud games work, just can’t seem to even get past this. 

7B094E11-E607-463A-B55E-EA3F3F63DDB7.png