• Comedy Football - I`m lost for words!

Crusho79bv
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

No ME changes...nothing changed from the BETA!!!

You guys had 3 weeks to fix some of the BIG ISUES that are making the game unrealistic and you are just saying you`re gonna fix them in time with an update???

You had 3 WEEKS...is there only 1 employee working on the match engine???

Every year is from bad to worse with you and this game...I`M DISGUSTED

You are happy to take our money and then just fix whatever you want, not what we complain about and what we think would make the game better and more realistic

The short passing must be fixed

Defending and marking must be fixed

Long balls over the defenders must be fixed, they just don`t jump, they just run along the ball doing nothing

Goalkeepers are blind idiots 

Walking the ball out of defense it`s not working, it`s always an idiot player bombarding the ball forward

..... and so on, there are so many problems that need to be fixed and you guys did none of it in 3 WEEKS 

This time i`m serious, it`s the last time you see any money from me

GOODBYE FM, GOODBYE SI

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

short passing works well for me and my defenders very rarely just hoof it forward, and that's just with it set to short passing not very short

• Administrators

The Tracker is for raising issues ideally with examples of specific incidents so our team can investigate further. We've explained our plans for the future of the ME here - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2023-bugs-tracker/753_match-engine-ai-and-tactics/match-engine-plans-post-full-launch-of-fm23-r11613/

Appreciate you're frustrated and entitled to raise your opinion, but the above have been documented elsewhere with examples, so closing this one off. 

Thanks. 

This is now closed for further comments