• I can react for assistant suggestion, but I'am a supporter

Guli
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

Hi, I just found a very big mistake. The season in my club is over, so I decided to watch another game, in another country as a supporter.

To my surprise, during the extra time, as a spectator in the stands, I was able to react to the assistant's suggestion that it would be useful to replace the injured player.

Unfortunately, I didn't find it in the beta (too weak computer, too many simulated leagues, so it's slowly processing data)

Screenshots in the attachment, one in Polish (where I can accept changes after a team lost a goal), because it surprised me so much that to confirm that I was a viewer I changed the language to English

1904540_20221109095006_1.png

1904540_20221109101455_1.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello, could we please get your save file from before this match so played. And your PKM file from the match in question. 

PKM Files can be located - C:\Users\Your Windows Username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\matches

Śląsk - Stal Mielec.pkm Uploaded to cloud

Unfortunately, the saved game before this match has been overwritten and I don't have data from that season anymore, so I've just uploaded *pkm :(