• No CCC created or conceded

wep08a
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

I have played through October in the first season, and every single game is the same. I have created zero clear-cut chances and conceded zero. It feels like my tactics don't matter at all. No matter what I do, the outcome is the same. Both teams usually have between 1 and 1.5 xG, and the results seem totally random. Doesn't feel like I have control over anything that happens, either negative or positive. It is possible my team is just decent at defending, as I have mostly used a back three system, and poor at attacking, but it doesn't seem like changing things has any effect, as I have tinkered and changed things quite a bit to try to test it.

Screenshot (1336).png

Screenshot (1337).png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you for the reply. I followed the instructions, but I don't know if I did it right, as the file just went into the cloud service, and I don't see a way to tie it to this comment. The save file is named "Atalanta going to be sacked.fm." The issue has been ongoing, but I have been able to determine that it is only an issue with the data center, because clear cut chances are happening in matches, and they are recorded in the match statistics.