• Think tackling is broken

Tapewormlondon
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

Im getting a huge amount of fouls in my games by my team. I have removed all "tackle Harder" instructions and still same number of fouls and cards.

I also wonder if instructions are broken, as when I change to "Stay on Feet", the in game advice tells me "We are fouling too much, remove instruction Stay on Feet" - are they the wrong way around or something?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Although a legitimate case to report a bug and always encouraged, tackling and being overly aggressive/rough can also be attribute based regardless of team/personal instructions. Covering all grounds in regards to why your team is fouling/tackling too hard sometimes can be user player selection based rather than a ME issue but again, always report what you feel isn't right, that is the aim of these early Beta releases.

21 minutes ago, Daz2205 said:

Although a legitimate case to report a bug and always encouraged, tackling and being overly aggressive/rough can also be attribute based regardless of team/personal instructions. Covering all grounds in regards to why your team is fouling/tackling too hard sometimes can be user player selection based rather than a ME issue but again, always report what you feel isn't right, that is the aim of these early Beta releases.

Agreed - however the fact the game is telling me to remove "stay on feet" as an instruction "To reduce fouls" is surely a bug?

18 minutes ago, Tapewormlondon said:

Agreed - however the fact the game is telling me to remove "stay on feet" as an instruction "To reduce fouls" is surely a bug?

Removing "Stay Of Feet" in the attempts to reduce fouls doesn't quite add up in what the AM is suggesting, though never a full proof way of completely eradicating them as it only suggests to stay on your feet instead of going to ground. On the note of the AM asking to remove "Stay On Feet" leaves open the freedom for the players to not know what the preferred way of tackling is, as now in the Team Instructions both "Stay On Feet" and "Get Stuck In" I would assume now be both unticked leading to perhaps player attributes/tactical set up 'taking over'. Certainly one for the devs to look at to see if there is something amiss. Perhaps even an issue with tackling in itself, that too many are just happening with certain formations/set ups.