• 17 Inch Laptops- Buttons Not Working Towards Bottom of Screen Inconsistently

Tom Marples
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Sporadic but consistent error, examples include:

90% of interviews with press, some responses are unselectable/difficult to select

100% of backroom meetings- the acknowledge button amongst others are completely unusable

Right click menu on the bottom 30% of lists of players/staff- squad lists, transfer searches

There may be other times, but these are the most memorable

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi, could you upload a screenshot so we can take a look. Also can you tell us what resolution your laptop is + whether you are playing in windowed mode, thank you.

Hi,

I thought about a screenshot but its difficult as everything renders fine it just doesn't allow you to click. It is like the graphic is misaligned to the button but alot of the time the button doesn't seem to be anywhere at all rather than sometimes when it is misalligned and it is just outside where it is supposed to be.

Not playing in window mode, 1920 x 1080 resolution

Thanks

Tom 

• SI Staff

Hi, sorry for the late reply. We are still looking into this. Our advice for now would be to zoom out your text and images size in settings to 95 or 85%, thank you.

On 02/11/2022 at 14:09, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, sorry for the late reply. We are still looking into this. Our advice for now would be to zoom out your text and images size in settings to 95 or 85%, thank you.

How do I do this sorry?

Hi,

I too found this issue on my 17" laptop till I reduced the zoom to 95% which is where I always played FM22. Again trying to take a screen shot when viewed it looks fine and as you would expect it to look.

On 02/11/2022 at 14:09, Zachary Whyte said:

What I did find its I had to set this in the preferences once you had started a new game (career or whatever) setting this in the preferences at the start menu didn't save the settings. Once in game I was able to set it and have had no issue since and the setting saves.