• Can't add players to team in Tactics or Team Selection pages

jmc-1989
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

When in Tactics or Team Selection pages, clicking players to drag into a position just highlights rows.

Only way to add players is on the Squad view screen - very frustrating.

Short video clip to demonstrate

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm starting to feel like I have been swindled! FM22 - 500 hours, FM21 - 200 hours, FM20 - 550 hours, On steam alone I have every game going back to 2009. This year has been unplayable for me. I don't mind the odd little thing, the bit of incorrect data shown, the wrong name showing when someone gets sent off, but I want to be able to pick a squad and drag people into new positions.

Tonight I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice, I have tried with a new mouse as I know i have  minor issues with my current one, and I have tried a new game. same thing every time. I'm deflated.

• Administrators

Hello, looking at the YouTube clip you provided, it appears you are using a custom view that is not present in the save you sent us, so it's hard to test the exact circumstances.

Also can we ask, is it just left click + drag that isn't working for you? Is right clicking on the position column in the table working? Are you able to open any of the player selection dropdowns on the Tactics pitch?

Left click and drag is the issue yes, though I have also tried switching dominant button in pc settings so I could also try with right button, issue persists. With regards to the view, it is lollujo's squad view so is accessible from steam workshop if you want it, or I can upload it to file xfer page tonight when also checking the other stuff. Will also delete the view completely and try with a standard view (though view is working for others so shouldn't be the cause)

Was only a view, rather than a skin, however...

I 'THINK' it is fixed!

I deleted all views, uninstalled, reinstalled, reinstalled exactly the same views and it now works. 

Only thing I can think is that view didn't work very well for Beta and as kept same view the issues persisted in release - otherwise having everything in the exact same place would also cause the issue.

If you don't hear anything from me in the next week then you can close this as fixed:)