• Can't Change Type of Corner After Adjusting a Player on the Set Pieces - Corners Screen

Ayal
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Basically, after I adjust a player's position on a corner or swap a couple players, I can't adjust the type of corner at all. It goes from looking like this where I can set the corner type in the bottom right (in this case to "Near Post")image.thumb.png.7c7a7a8b547068a5c9017eef7f2b9210.png

to looking like this where, after I select any of the positions on the field, I can't click back on the blank short of the corner taker to change the type of corner. This means I have to continue a day, switch to a different tab and reload skin, or save and reload my save just to adjust the kind of corner I take.image.thumb.png.a1d5bb2c4cbe416612936f4aac49cb03.png

I took this screenshot immediately after spam clicking the blank shirt and it does nothing so I can't go back to what was on the 1st image. Very annoying and also means I can't adjust the types of corners during the matches.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.