• Can't select squad for the upcoming season

Richie Riley
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

Screenshot2023-03-15011638.png.0e4fcdd033aac72be74342b2d68b04b2.png

Squad selection screen is completely greyed out and won't allow me to select anybody.

I can't auto-select because the game doesn't think I have enough players that have to be auto-selected as most of my guys are under 20 or goalkeepers so the game is only auto-selecting 11 players which HAVE to be selected and won't select the others.

I have deleted the game, reloaded it, loaded the 3 different saves that I have of this game and none of it fixes it.

I've tried clicking everywhere on the screen to try and get it to select someone and it won't.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, can you please upload your save file to us, thank you.

Hello. I can when I get home later but about an hour ago it somehow resolved itself. I honestly can't explain how. I took a break and went back to the same file and it was still all greyed out but I just kept pressing auto select and cancel changes and every other button available until it finally auto selected all the players.

I truly have no idea why it finally worked, when it didn't select them for over an hour, but it did.  So while I could send you the save file in not sure that it's going to help with whatever the issue is since I've magically moved past it.

It never did resolve the greying out issue, that was still there but it allowed me to finally move past that screen when it auto selected the team.