• Game keep taking out players out of u20 availability

DMaster2
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Open

Description of issue

Since i'm controlling a team without u20 competions (aside from a couple of cups) i take advantage of this by setting up friendlies for the u20 through the season the day after the main team game, in order to give game time to the players that didn't got involved in the matches of the first team. To do so i pick all the non starters in my main team and make them available for u20 (without any restriction or condition, i simply right click the players -> squad -> available for u20 squad -> 90 minutes. This has proved invaluable to keep by benchwarmer match fit so they are ready when my starters are unavailable either due to injury or suspension (which happens way too often as i reported in these posts, with no info on when and if they will be fixed yet...)

but one major problem is that the game keep deselecting players from availability, which means way too often i see players with no match fitness because the game deselected them from u20 availability and i didn't noticed it in time... even worse when it happens and i actually need to field the player.

I think this is a bug and a rather annoying one. Since i can't upload the save to the cloud i've uploaded elsewhere.

https://easyupload.io/z319yk

Should be easy to replicate, just put them all as available for u20 with scheduled matches and eventually some are bound to be deselected since it happened to me basically every season in this save.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments