• Physio Recommendation 'off center' - Training/Individual/Intensity Level (Physio Recommendation, lower middle of the screen)

Dhirvish
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

Sorry if this has been posted, I ran a couple searches and didn't see it.

If you go to the area listed in the Title above, you'll frequently see a "Physio Recommendation" below the Intensity level.  Whatever they 'recommend', be it Half Intensity or Double Intensity, half of that phrase is 'cut off' and is 'behind' the Weaker Foot Training header.  See attached picture.  It's been like this since I started playing Beta a week or so ago.  I don't see any settings anywhere to change what the game's adapted screen resolution should be (IE if it should be set to my 1950 screen).  Video drivers are up to date.

While I'm here and talking about it, (not that this is an Art issue) but if I set that to "Automatic" it doesn't actually automatically change to whatever the Physio recommends.  It'd save a LOT of my time if I could just have a setting for that one feature.  I want to control everything else BUT that for training, I trust them on that issue.  I have to go in every single day and change it to whatever the physio recommends for every first team player, it's really annoying, I should be able to tell them: do what the physio recommends.

Physio.thumb.jpg.8a7d55d3db87dc313d80edb73bca8df2.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Edit: I've checked, the resolution of the game is set correctly to default 1920 for Acer XF270H.  Win 10, Nvidia GTX1060 6GB, v.526.98, FM23 files have been validated on Steam.  Interestingly I can't find FM23 on the GeForce Experience, but I can find TWO copies of FM22...so I'll look into that, cuz that seems weird.

And I found part of what might be the problem.  Here is my ticket recap to Nvidia via their Experience app (v. 3.26.0.154):

"Football Manager is pointed at the FM manager 2023 folder (to the left of "Launch button on home screen) but is pulling back the FM22 icon under the "Games and Apps", as well as under the header, AND launching FM22 instead of FM23.

In short, it thinks it's pulling FM23 info into the GeForce Experience, and seems to be pointed at that folder, but is instead pulling it from the FM22 folder (which is also showing up as an option right above that and appears to be pointed at the correct FM22 folder)."

I have restarted my PC since the driver update, scanned my PC to force any corrections, checked to make sure GeForce was scanning the right drives, and checked to make sure that it was actually FM23 inside that folder it is pointing to, which it is.  It contains the FM23 .exe file etc. & I see no FM22 anything at a top level visual scan of that folder's contents.

Capture.JPG

Edited by Dhirvish
    Update