• Sometimes making a tactic change will set highlights to Full Match/Default Speed

dSP_777
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

This issue has existed at least since FM22, having trouble reproducing it as I never could nail down what caused it then either.

Just started a match in which the ~third tactic change or so that I made was to address my corner set pieces. This involved adding and removing, saving and loading routines. This was all paused right at the end of a highlight. When I resumed and the next corner highlight began, my highlight settings were reset to Full Match and default match speed during highlights.

I forgot to take a clip since I was searching to see if this was a posted issue already, but if it happens again I will post video of the issue.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 18/11/2022 at 09:20, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, thank you for flagging this. Have you noticed this issue in any of recent matches? 

My apologies for the late response, I was away from the game for a time. I haven't noticed the issue occur in the same way any more. The only discrepancy I was able to notice recently was when using the "back" button on my mouse to navigate the tactical change tabs during match did briefly grey-out the highlights setting and change it to Full Match, but it seemed to reset to the proper settings once I unpaused.