• Squad planner removes all players

PrezIke
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

After moving the game forward, it appears the squad planner removes all players.

I noticed this in an earlier save, but it happened again and have the two files to compare:

Ize Bernard ManCity 2024-07-22a Beta - save prior to removal of players

Ize Bernard ManCity 2024-07-23a Beta - save where you can see they've all been removed

455936896_ScreenShot2022-11-04at9_21_42AM.thumb.png.1d1cfdc6846d11114c6542cfd196addb.png820505478_ScreenShot2022-11-04at9_22_25AM.thumb.png.e6bc15bea94e6987350ea551aa385671.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Am 5.11.2022 um 14:11 schrieb Jimmy Wong:

Thank you for your save games, we will pass the information to the relevant team to investigate the issue.

I can confirm this issue, same Problem in our online save. Squad planner works for me atm, not for the other player.

I can confirm the issue. I´m trainning 3 teams at the time and i´ve noticed that, when you press the button to see full squad view, there are the players from the other teams, so i think this is an issue loading data. This is not a little problem because your assistants tell you to sell a player because he´s not in your squad plans.

I´ll show you players from Fiorentina in Cordoba´s squad planner.

fmanager squad planner issue.jpg