• Upcoming Fixtures bug on youth team training screen

CFuller
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

This is a UI bug that I first noticed on FM22, and it specifically occurs when you set yourself to lead general/individual training for your development teams (e.g. B, U23s, U19s).

In this example, I have set myself to lead training for the Real Hispalis (Betis) U19s, B and C teams. Then I click on the Under 19s tab on the sidebar and go to Training > Rest. Notice anything odd?

U19sRest.png.249393739edab598a7a2a785e841f124.png

Yes, Real Hispalis Under-19s are apparently playing against Real Hispalis Under-19s in 10 days' time. :D

U19sFixtures.png.a64bb9d7fac4d246385d86fc730ea85d.png

The fixture list shows that our Under 19s will be playing at home to El Ejido in 10 days' time. For some reason, the Upcoming Fixtures section of the Rest page is showing the home team for each upcoming fixture, instead of the team's next opponents.

BTeamRest.png.f31a35769c02ca9111714748e5a7e67d.png

The B team is also affected by this bug. Real Hispalis B's upcoming league games against Real Hispalis B and Real Hispalis B are both home games against Alzira and R Jaén respectively.

This issue does not occur on the Training > Rest screen for the senior team, where all our upcoming opponents are displayed properly, regardless of whether the match is at home or away.

Steps to reproduce:

• Load the save file provided.
    • Click on the Under-19s tab on the sidebar and then go to Training > Rest.
    • Then repeat the process for Real Hispalis B.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments