• Confusing stats on squad page for Second Team - not able to select stats for their league

anagain
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

I am copying this direct from a post I made in the feedback thread...hope it appears right because not sure I can edit. I'll link the post at the bottom, just in case.

It is rather disappointing that we can not see appearnces for a second team on the squad page for the second team. I do wonder if this is an issue with having a second team competing in their own league.

For an U19s team you can select Youth Team Selection Info and see player's appearances for the U19s

image.png.03753e9f3dc8224dfb930709151b7294.png

There is no such thing for the second team. I end up with the following confusion:

(players highlighted) Bence Varkonyi has actually played 8 times for MTK II but because he has played for my first team I only see that he made 1 sub appearance.

Krisztian Nemeth is a regular first teamer that I made available for the MTK II squad after injury but his appearnces make it seem he's played 13 games for the MTK II

Asante Kwadwo is firmly MTK II material, and back up there. This is one player that has his appearnances for the team I am looking at correct. Because he hasn't played for the first team.

image.thumb.png.4e2cc155437866573180a30a73938806.png

I just want to see performances for MTK II only.

I believe there used to be an option to select the team played for.

On the main squad screen I can select appearnces for NB II (my main division) and the Hungarian Cup

image.png.a562ba9e266b074d0c9d97e36a47f3d2.png

On the MTK II squad screen there is no option to selct their league - NB III. Selecting league still shows confusing appearances.

image.png.d277f7290ac38bfa87f49460e6f09be7.png

I will include my current save too, that way you can see the issue and know for sure which players have made MTK II appearances and MTK appearnces (and therefore only show MTK appearances on the MTK II squad screen)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments