• Injuries, Conceding/Clean sheets/Yellow cards

Datguycraig91
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

It’s absolutely ridiculous that every time Moukoko comes back from injury he’s injured again. He’s had one injury his whole career. SI need to fix this immediately especially as it’s not just him some of my players are getting injured “sprinting” a day before an important game like Chelsea away far too regularly they are professional footballers it barely happens in real life. You best sort this out. Also how is it no matter what tactics are played in conceding 50 a season and still winning the league barely keeping clean sheets. As well as every time a player is booked in a match I sub them off and then instantly or within 10 minutes another player is booked EVERY GAME. This needs to be rectified as it’s an absolute joke. I paid 46 million for moukoko to be injured and he’s a wonderkid absolutely fuming 

E2A6A522-FEDD-401A-822E-5C3BA5D2EF0E.jpeg

703E7FCA-56A2-4E3A-BC60-2D18A2B951D6.jpeg

9E218356-F14F-46AB-AEBE-D6B798E511D8.jpeg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

If you provide your save file we can take a look at Moukoko's injury history, but he's got the right proneness set so you may have very well just been unlucky.

As for the tactics, we can only suggest continuously tweaking them. If you have a look around the tactics area of the forum, you'll be bound to find tactics that are more defensively astute. 

It doesn’t matter what tactics are used it’s concede goals. And no moukoko has had 1 injury his whole career as a youth player I been watching him since he was 13. He’s scored 10 Bundesliga goals quicker than podolski did. What about the yellow cards going to try to excuse that as well?

I’ve been playing football manager since 2008 I know the game mechanics. I’ve never had these issues. Constantly conceding no matter what team is used or tactics so that’s something to do with the AI and beta. Same with the Yellow card scenario of every game 5-6 players booked and each time you sub a booked player off someone else gets a yellow card within 5-10 minutes. And as for injuries how many players get injured before a game “sprinting” very very rarely