• Issue with fatigue & recovery of players

Akasha
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Known Issue

Description of issue

Hi, 

A french FM twitcher & youtuber raised 2 issues in a recent video he made about in game fatigue.

1st, he noticed (and me too in my savegme) that under 17 yo player have low fatigue even if they play or if they have rest for several weeks or month. So it could be a 1st bug in my opinion except if you have an explication i don't know. :) 

He is a screenshot of my savegame, I play without update. I uploaded my savegame on the cloud with the name "Rùben Gonzalez - Fortaleza C.E.I.F..fm".

The 2nd issue he noticed is correctly explain in his video i linked here. To resume it : 

in a 1st test He took a panel of 6 players he modified the fatigue with the IGE at 1000. After that, he send them on holiday for 2 weeks, without change training program, beacause other players needs those programs.

At return of players after those 2 weeks, those 6 players were always with a 650 fatigue. A gain of 350 points. Ok, it's cool, BUT....after that, he made a second test...

In the 2nd test, he reload his savegame, took the same 6 players panel, and modified their fatigue at 1000. He send them in holidays AND goes in his training schedule and put rest program every days for 2 weeks.

At the return of those 6 players, their fatigue was at 300 ! They recovered much faster ! 2x much faster ! It's not logical in my mind.

Even if i can understad that a player in rest recover much faster than in holidays because he takes advantage of club's facilities and staff, I don't understand and it's not logical that players in holidays combine with rest program in training schedule makes that player recover much faster.

Are you aware about thos 2 issues ? Do you need more information ?

Here is his video : 

image.png.c1d183c08592db8edf13a50a0c356362.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments