• Match Sharpness training sessions

vcpinheiro14
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

Match Pratice and Match Preview are the only sessions that have a green colored text "Sharpness" on them indicating that they pretend to boost Match Sharpness somehow.
    However, i tested it with the in-game editor in a lot of scenarios and Match Sharpness isn't changed at all. I posted this on the discussion forum but nobody could answer it so i'm report as a bug, maybe on the mechanic itself or on the UI, and the description must describe with more clarity what is does.

Is this training session working some mechanic under the hood like Sharpness for an upcoming match (doesn't appear on Training Overview like other upcoming match bonuses), delaying the Sharpness downfall (my tests didn't show any difference), something else or is it a bug?
    If this is a bug, it's been there at least since FM 2022 and if it's not, we should at least get a better description and indications of it in other screens.

It happens in any save file. Just monitor the Sharpness using these training sessions.

Screenshot 2023-03-01 071655.png

Screenshot 2023-03-01 071819.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments