• The B team does not use the tactics of the first team

Pierluigi Collina
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

I've been struggling with this for 2 days now and I can't find a solution.

My B team (it was created in the third season by suggestion of the board) does not use the main tactic of the first team or the one I assign in the tactics section, I understand that I should let me select that I can play with some of the 3 tactics that I have in my first team or with the favourite of the delegate coach in the B team, the thing is that the action does not work and you can see clearly in the following video that I recorded:

I have checked the whole game files in case it was a problem but it persists, the game was created at the official launch of the game, I have a friend who has a game with Malaga in the second division and his B team plays with the main tactic every game.
    I delegated the B team to my second who has the 5-2-2-1 formation as his favourite and used that formation, now I delegated it to the manager and he uses 4-3-3 which is his favourite, but he doesn't use my team's tactic.

As I indicate, in the video it is clear that the function does not work as it should.

I have uploaded my game file. If you need more information I am happy to provide it, thx :)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments