• Training facilities and coaching

Furmanbp
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

Hi,

My board has accepted my coaching budged increase to exceptional level and yet on facilities page it is stated as old excellent level.  Screenshot is from a week after increase was accepted. 

Also, for over a year now I can not request (no button in board request menu) to improve junior training facilities.
    They are on AVARAGE level, it does not make a sense for board to accept coaching to exceptional level and not even let me to discuss junior facilities.
    I have read through yours replies to other guys whom brought similar issue. I understand that some board are not into developing youth but why would they let me go with junior coaching level then? Also board is expecting from me to develop players using club's youth system. So this is very contradictory therefore I would assume that it have to be a bug.  

Save name: Puszcza facilities and coaching

Best regards, 

facilities.thumb.jpg.5f28d4302f2d7784dfe036e13c2608dc.jpgfacilities1.thumb.jpg.5fee041bcf63339293270cd58f9f3098.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Appreciate it's been a while, apologies for the delay, but we'll investigate this ahead of future editions, thanks for the spot.

On 21/05/2023 at 22:52, Kyle Brown said:

Appreciate it's been a while, apologies for the delay, but we'll investigate this ahead of future editions, thanks for the spot.

Hi Kyle,

It was a while ago, but from my memory, Junior coaching level got increased to exceptional level, something like 5-10 months latter. Without any information without any massage. I was checking it every game month.
    Also board allowed me to discuss facilities once, and agreed to upgrade as this is club vision, 4 years letter.  Kind of long time if that is our vision and do not really struggle for money.