• Whole youth team is on low fatigue since several months ago, even after summer break

Heisen6er9
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

My entire youth squad has been on 'low fatigue' for at least 4-5 months now and have been throughout the entire summer break where they had no training for almost two months. I already adjusted their training schedule to have lower intensity during last season but it didn't help. I also tried resting one of the players (Frankie Edwards) for 4 consecutive weeks and reduced the entire teams training intensity to 'half intensity' no matter their condition - none of it helped. What I did realize after simulating for a few weeks to test those things is that one of the players went from 'low fatigue' to 'rested' after he turned 18 years old (Taizo Marcel). 

Could this be a bug with their fatigue, a UI bug or actually intended (which would be weird considering they had summer break and really shouldn't be fatigued after that)?

I'll attach both a save file for when they were still in summer break and training hadn't started as well as a save file for after I had rested Frankie Edwards for 4 straight weeks.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments