• 4 players incorrectly marked Ineligible for match selection ("Already involved with another team")

Dereka
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

As soon as I played my last game (vs Tijuana - 30.7.2023), four of my starting players were marked as Ineligible for our upcoming game (Toluca 2.8.2023). The reason indicated is "Already involved in another match on the same day". This Ineligible-status persisted for three in-game days leading up to the next match.

I have taken some actions:

• I checked that the four players were not made available for either my B-team or U20-team, this wasn't the case.
    • I reloaded my skin in Preferences
    • I saved and reloaded the save game.
    • All four players are registered for the league (and previously already played games in this league).

I think I may have had the same issue randomly with one other player in a previous season, but I'm not sure. Other than that this seems to be completely random.

One thing I did right after the last game (vs Tijuana on 30.7.2023) is I gave all four of the players 1 Day Rest right after the match. However, I also did this for some of the other starting players in my squad and they did not become Ineligible.

The four players which are ineligible: Nicolas Freira, Juan Dinenno PF, Manuel Capasso, Raul Gudino.

Save game attached: https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

File name: Derek Gayou Perez - Pumas2.fm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have now played the match (without the 4 players available) and now after the game they are available again. They did not play for any other of my teams. Strangely for two of the players (Freira, Capasso) their condition level did decrease and now one day after match says "Tired after his last match". If I go to their profile and check 'Form' then they have not been listed to play any other match.