• Affiliate Club Verdict freezes the game in a state of limbo

Orb.Kingpin
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

For some reason, the game let me request multiple iterations of the same Board Request - Affiliate Club for Youth Recruitment. I used it for all 3 requests I can do at a turn.

A month later, I got the 'Affiliate Club Verdict' emails, for 6 different clubs. However, it will only let me choose 1 from 3, from the first email I received (there were 2 emails overall, unsure what happened to the third request). The game won't let me approve/reject the clubs from the second email.

Since this is a required/must respond action, it won't let me proceed further into the season/career/game without choosing. But since I'm unable to choose, the game is essentially stuck in limbo.

I've tried going into the suggested clubs, right clicking their names, and even reloading the save. There is no option anyway to approve/reject a secondary club.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Can you please provide the save game so we can investigate further? Details on how to provide the save game here - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

Ideally we'd have a save game from before the point you requested all of these, so if you do have a backup please provide that as well. Do remember to come back and let us know the file name.

Thanks. 

5 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Can you please provide the save game so we can investigate further? Details on how to provide the save game here - 

Ideally we'd have a save game from before the point you requested all of these, so if you do have a backup please provide that as well. Do remember to come back and let us know the file name.

Thanks. 

Hey, the names of the uploaded files: Gunther Raes - Manchester United and Gunther Raes - Manchester United backup.

The backup file is about 5-10 minutes before the actual save, I believe. So, it will still be after I made the triple affiliate club request. But before the emails arrived.

The last save overwrite backup is the same as the Gunther Raes - Manchester United backup. Thought renaming it would make it easier to find.

image.png

On 08/11/2022 at 11:50, Neil Brock said:

Many thanks for this, the team will review. 

Hello, were you able to find a solution? I am now experiencing the same issue.

heeey i just had the same happen to me and found this, lost all hope and then holidayed 1 day forward and i can now continue my save, hope i can help someone