• Awards broken?

Weston
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

Sahin had a perfect 10 and Bardhi had a 9.4, but they aren't in the team of the week, while lesser-rated players are. I assumed it just automatically selected the top-rated players, is this not the case?

image.thumb.png.f9f77a6dfa86f82dc4797ab0fffeb567.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

We've got this over to our team now who will be able to check more closely whether this is indeed an issue, it could just be a case of a player performing for a normally lesser-rated team. ie, a hattrick for top of the league, while impressive, may be outshone by a striker scoring twice for a relegation threatened team against a big side. 

2 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

We've got this over to our team now who will be able to check more closely whether this is indeed an issue, it could just be a case of a player performing for a normally lesser-rated team. ie, a hattrick for top of the league, while impressive, may be outshone by a striker scoring twice for a relegation threatened team against a big side. 

It's been a while now so I don't remember 100%, but I think Sahin outperformed Chory, and they're both on my squad, so if club stature, etc., is taken into account, it still wouldn't make sense in context.