• Board Vision, High Reputation Players Requirement

DJ0045
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

So let me start by saying, this probably isn't a bug, so much as a feature request.

Basically, the club I'm managing, thanks to my efforts, is the highest reputation club in the world.  Therefore, meeting this goal is borderline impossible.  I've spent the better part of an hour looking for any players that have the "matches a new signing club vision objective" and so far I've only found players on, get this, Manchester City (okay, this limited pool might be a bug, but the rest of this post regarding searching would apply/be useful even if this weren't happening), which for obvious reasons are a) not coming, and b) completely unaffordable.  I'm managing in the Bundesliga, and, for sure, I definitely can't pay their salary (maybe in ten years of me managing the team, I'll get there, but certainly not now).

The searching part is the problem.  We really need a way to filter by "matches a new signing club vision objective" in the scouting page.  Right now, the only way to find these players is to one-at-a-time look at the player, then go to the scout report, then scroll down to the bottom of the positives, then check if that light green line happens to be there.  It's not consistent - for example, in my save MBappe shockingly doesn't have it, but Wesley Fofana does; MBape is, obviously, a much more famous, higher profile player - so it isn't predictable, and the players that meet the criterion aren't just the highest reputation players; it's much more random than that.

Anyway, since it isn't predictable, and the information is buried in the player scouting reports, a way to filter by this criterion would save a LOT of time, and make this challenge more fun than ridiculous chore.  There's no reason that filter would be immersion breaking - clearly my scouts know, there's no reason I'd need to look at 100s or 1000s of scouting reports; irl I'd just ask them (filter).

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Definitely not a bug, I just needed to scout some players to update the information - I just found someone playing for Chelsea.  We still need to be able to filter for this, IMO.