• Bug with Job Security - 10 year career with 4 1/2 star rep - Only showing Austrian League - SAVE KILLER

BakedPotato
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

Hi,

I have just spent 10 seasons with Marseille and have just resigned, but no other jobs are showing other than the Austrian league. I have 4 1/2 star rep and want to apply for jobs in England, but I am physically unable to apply for any jobs other than the Austrian first division.

I have many leagues active and set to playable, and this has effectively killed a 200+ hr save, there are 0 manager vacancies available. I skipped months on a separatate save until christmas and it made no difference.

I am pretty sure Atletico and Man U have manager vacancies but it won't let me apply...

Please someone help me!!

image.thumb.png.bd27bd67db9ea3402b6715868ef7d171.pngimage.thumb.png.20b4c31a57be051ce8b47e7313501152.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello @BakedPotato

Looking into your save you have 'Manageable Teams' set to 'Austrian Clubs Only'. To remove this, click the 'FM' icon in the top right then select 'Game Status', then scroll down and change this settings back to 'All'. 

Then hit continue and you should start to see job offers from other countries. 

FM Game Status 123.png