• Build new stadium request ignored

SJones1989
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

I am managing Birmingham City and I am in my 10th season now (2031/32 season). I noticed after a couple of seasons that the stadium we played in had changed. It still said St Andrews, 29,805 capacity etc on the club info screen, but when I actually went to the match, the stadium we were playing in all of a sudden looked much nicer and bigger, as though we had moved to a new one.

We have become a top side now, competing in the champions league and for league titles, every match is a sell-out and there are 60k people on the season ticket waiting list. The stadium looks half empty every match because it has the appearance of a 50k plus seater, but apparently its still St Andrews, with a 29,805 capacity.

Whenever I request to the board to build a new stadium, I receive the immediate message, that says they will consider the request and get back to me shortly, but then there is never a response after that, and the option to request that they build a new stadium disappears for about 6 months, then when it reappears, I click it again and the same thing happens, this has been going on for about 4 seasons now.

Has anyone had an issue like this in the past? Has the matchday stadium move affected the game, even though on the club info screen there has been no change since the start of the game? It's affecting my progression now, as the matchday and commercial income is nowhere near what it should be.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments