• Can never be granted more sports scientists by the board.

vice91
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

For the 3rd straight FM we cannot get more sports scientists approved when requesting from the board. You will always get the response "we are happy with the amount of sports scientists" I have over 3000 hours on FM the past 3 FM's and the only way you can get more sports scientists is if the board randomly decide to do it themselves, you will NEVER get one granted when you ask the board yourself. Last FM I played over 50 seasons with the same club and never got it approved once, despite asking every single time. This issue now persists for another FM. I know 10's of other people that have had this issue as well. PLEASE FIX

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello, there is a lot of elements that need to be taken into account with this, relationship to the board, level of team managed, number of current sport scientists.

In order to investigate, could you please provide us with a save file, you can see how in the link below, thank you.

On 30/01/2023 at 05:21, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, there is a lot of elements that need to be taken into account with this, relationship to the board, level of team managed, number of current sport scientists.

In order to investigate, could you please provide us with a save file, you can see how in the link below, thank you.

Uploaded the save file, it's named Eskişehirspor. I've played 100+ seasons in the last 3 fm's and I've never had more sports scientists approved, and I know tons of other people who share the exact same experience.